First Happy Customers of the Fiction Doctor!







Well, we're off to a great start, I think! The Fiction Doctor started doing his stuff yesterday - and that's two happy customers already! 

Here's what they had to say:

“Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and for your notes. The things you've said there are actually incredibly useful, and have really crystalised a few thoughts on what I should do next.

Thanks again, and hopefully you'll be interested in looking at another couple of chapters next month?

Cheers,

Bruce Edhouse.”



“Thank you so much for that, your advice and comments are incredibly helpful and encouraging and have inspired me to keep going with it. So glad you enjoyed reading it too, it's a great compliment for me!

I'm very happy to be quoted. And I'll definitely be in touch when I'm ready for some more feedback.

Best wishes,

Daniel Wiegand.”





Comments