Hundred Years of Paperbacks - our book for March


It's time to announce our March title for 'A Hundred Years of Paperbacks'. Following on from 1900's Jules Verne, it seems only natural to bring in H.G Wells to represent 1901. So we're going to be reading 'The First Men in the Moon.'

Please join in - and add your comments to the 'Hundred Years' blog. Stuart and I will both be posting about it here before the end of the month. This is a book that I think i might have read - a long time ago - but I'm not sure. The story of the classic 1960s Lionel Jeffries film is imprinted in my head. I'm looking forward to setting off intrepidly with the book once more, and I'll hope you'll join us.



Comments

  1. Delighted to find I have this in my H G Wells collection so can join in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment