Fester Book Plate Competition!








Yesterday I designed some book plates for Fester's book, so I can personalise people's copies. Then, what I thought I'd do is create a small number of hand-drawn ones, and hold a little competition.

So... in order to win, why don't you send in photos of your copy of Fester's Book, wherever you are, with your own cat(s) (or dogs!) (or if you don't have any animals of your own, just yourself!), wherever in the world you happen to be reading his story...  Also, pics of Fester books on display in shops are welcome. But best of all would be pictures of actual cats reading the book..!

Do send them to me via Facebook, Twitter, my blog or pmagrs@gmail.com. The best ones will get one of this limited number of signed, numbered book plates.





Here's Fester himself, demonstrating where you might glue a  personalised book plate into your copy... 


Comments

  1. It would be selfish of me to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,
    our cats have shown quite a bit of interest in The Story of Fester Cat.
    If you would like to take a look I blogged their reviews here -
    http://littlegreteldolls.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/fester-cat-book.html
    Carolyn =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, I'll just draw you one anyway, if you like? And Carolyn - I saw your blog! It's so lovely - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment