Dates for readings and appearances in 2015





I just thought – this seems like a good time to share a few dates with you! It’s been a little while since I did any appearances or readings in public, and there’s going to be a flurry of activity coming up…

First of all there’s this coming weekend at the Cardiff Children’s Literature Festival. I’ll be reading from my new Science Fiction novel, ‘Lost on Mars’, which the brilliant Firefly Press publish next month. There’ll be early copies available to buy and get signed. I’m talking at 2pm at City Hall.

Then, the following weekend, I’m having my first art show at Fred’s Ale House on the Stockport Road in Levenshulme. I’m showing a set of pictures I’ve been working on in recent months, all based around Levenshulme. There’ll be cards and prints available to buy. The show’s all day long, but there’ll be a launch event at 6pm. It’s a great pub for a pie and a pint…

I’ll be at the Hay on Wye Festival in May. I’m appearing with Moira Young and reading from ‘Lost on Mars’ on Wedsday 27th May.

On Saturday June 6th  I’ll be at the Steamtown event at Beamish open air museum in County Durham. I’ll be selling and signing copies of my steampunk novel ‘Mrs Danby and Friends’, along with all my other stuff!

During the weekend that starts 17th July I’ll be at YALC – the Young Adult fiction conference in London. Last year’s inaugural festival looked smashing, so I’m looking forward to talking at this one.

Then in August I’ll be at the Edinburgh Book Festival for the first time in about ten years! I’m reading on Wednesday 26th at 6.45pm.

That’s everything for now, I think…! I hope to see some of you there..!






Comments