'Fellowship of Ink' - my new novel



My new novel, 'Fellowship of Ink' is out, and I've just received my author copies. The blurb is reproduced below, and you'll see that it involves Brenda, who's appeared in some previous novels of mine. This one, though, can be read as a standalone and a starting point, since it reintroduces her and puts her in a whole new context - the university town of Darkholmes in the 1930s.

This is a novel about professors and housemaids and witches fighting demons and meeting monsters and talking animals in a university town that seems to be the nexus point for many dimensions. It involves freak shows and strange towers and trips between different worlds.

I really hope you like it. I'm so pleased Snowbooks were so keen to publish it. I can't tell you how difficult it is, in this day and age, to carry on publishing the kinds of fiction I want to write. Fiction that blends different genres and involves characters and situations that aren't, perhaps, quite conventional.

It's a tricky and unique road I'm following here... but I'm not being deterred and I'll keep heading my own way. I am of course extremely grateful to those of you who've kept on following me over the years and through all these many books!




Comments