The Dr Who Paper Puppet Theatre!

THE DOCTOR WHO PAPER PUPPET THEATRE

Firstly, this is all down to David Brunt who made me a wonderful paper puppet theatre for my birthday last year, and presented me with it at my party. It was a box of delights, filled with stand-up puppets based on characters and friends. I’m going to nick his ingenious design!

For a while I’ve been dreaming up this project… The Dr Who Paper Puppet Theatre!

All of you at home can print out the characters, and cut very carefully around the blue CSO lines. Then attach each of them to a lolly stick and you’re ready to go. You just need to build a little cardboard theatre, and then add some backdrops.

Here is the first set of things… Characters from a favourite story of mine: ‘The Three Doctors’ from 1973. Here are two painted backdrops, too – Dr Who’s 1973 TARDIS control room, and the interior of arch-baddie Omega’s fabulous Palace of Anti-Matter.

I hope you’ll all print off, cut out, keep and play along…!






Comments