Lock Down Projects



I work from home anyway... but I really love the time that I get to spend out and about in the world, drawing, writing, mooching, exploring and seeing friends. Extra time at home in this past couple of months has resulted in me creating extra new projects for myself, though - and they've been the saving of me.

First there was my Dr Who Paper Puppet Theatre, and then I embarked on painting the rooms of our house in a kind of colourful, cheery, Fauvist style. Our Gay Men's Writing Group started using Zoom to hold our meetings on an even more regular basis than usual and we created a project to do with character monologues. And then I started my weekly live readings of my own work on Friday nights. I've loved doing all this stuff and I'm grateful to my online friends for checking in to see what I'm up to and liking some of my work and lending their support. Thank you!





Comments